This Agreement may be terminated under any of the following conditions:
a. At the Client’s Discretion.
Client understands that pursuant to this Contract, M/S Kuntal Gupta Photography may forgo opportunities to
book other business on the Wedding/event Date. Client understands that in exchange for this
consideration, Client agrees to the following scenarios with regard to refunds/application of monies paid by
M/S Kuntal Gupta Photography
- In the event that the Client reschedules the Wedding/event and M/S Kuntal Gupta Photography is able to
rebook the original Wedding/event Date, M/S Kuntal Gupta Photography will amend the Wedding/event Date in
this contract and Client will receive credit for all monies paid up to the date Client requests the
Wedding/event be rescheduled. In the event that the Client reschedules the Wedding/event and M/S Kuntal Gupta Photography is NOT able to rebook the original Wedding/event Date, Kuntal Gupta Photography will
amend the Wedding/event Date in this contract and Client will forfeit the Reservation Deposit but receive
credit for all other monies paid up to the date Client requests the Wedding/event be rescheduled. Client
should note that the Reservation Deposit will not then be available to apply toward their final installment.
- In the event that the Client cancels the Wedding/event outright, Client will forfeit all monies paid up to
the date Client notifies M/S Kuntal Gupta Photography that the Wedding/event is cancelled. Cancellation must
be in writing even if a phone call was made to inform M/S Kuntal Gupta Photography of the cancellation.
b. At M/S Kuntal Gupta Photography’s discretion.
- In the unlikely event that M/S Kuntal Gupta Photography is unable to provide the services described in this
Agreement on the Wedding/event Date for any reason including, but not limited to, illness, injury,
emergency, or act of God, sudden event or other circumstances beyond the control of M/S Kuntal Gupta Photography, a Substitute Photographer may be sent at no extra cost to Client. This contract will be transferable to
said Photographer. If the Client declines the Substitute Photographer, the Client may instead terminate this
Agreement, and receive a full refund of all money paid.
- In the event Client fails to make any installment payment due as described under the Payment section of this Agreement within ten (10) days of its due date, M/S Kuntal Gupta Photography shall have the right to
immediately terminate this Agreement. Prior payments will not be returned.
c. Return of monies paid.
- In the event that any refunds are due under the terms of this Agreement, M/S Kuntal Gupta Photography will effect such refunds to the person or entity from whom or which the funds